How to get a Fitness Certificate from RTO?Follow the mentioned procedure to Get you Vehicle Fitness Certificate.
a) Forms required for New / Renewal of Fitness Certificate of Vehicle
• Form C.F.R.A for Renewal of Fitness Certificate for Transport Vehicle and for personal vehicles please See: Renewal of Registration of Vehicle
• Vehicle to be physically Inspected by the Inspecting Authority
• Certificate of Registration
• Insurance Certificate
• P.U.C ,if vehicle > 1 year old.
• Tax payment receipt.
• Personal vehicles should be in nice condition as per the details mentioned in the Form 20, 21 or any relevant documents as per MVA.
• For Commercial vehicle follow MVA, APMV Act and Rules for which purpose vehicle is used on public place.
• For renewal of Fitness Certificate of Educational Institution Buses, Fitness Certificate is renewed for every 12 months with deadline of May 31st.
• For CFRR the applicant has to produce the vehicle after rectifying the defects.
b) Duplicate Fitness Certificate Process
• Duplicate Certificate of Fitness can be given on loss or destruction for Rs. 5.00
• Duplicate Fitness to marked in Red as “DUPLICATE”.
• Fitness Certificate is valid throughout India.
• For a Personal Vehicle the Certificate of Fitness is valid for 15 years for a new vehicle and 5 years for old from the date Renewal See: Renewal of Registration of Vehicle.
• Commercial Vehicle, Fitness certificate is given for 2 year period for a new vehicle from the date of grant of Fitness and 1 year for others from the date of Renewal of Fitness.
Delivery of Documents –Same Day
Source : AP Trasnport